About the Firm
A Florida Business Law Firm
Drafting & Reviewing Contracts
Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Aggressive & Highly Experienced Litigator
"From simple contract disputes to complex multi-party litigation matters, our attorneys have successfully represented local and national businesses for years and we can help you too. Call us today and speak to an attorney regarding your business matter."
Our Law Firm's Process:
Whether you want to form a new business entity, create a business succession plan, need a contract drafted/reviewed, or are faced with a business dispute, our experienced attorneys will sit down with you to assess your situation and develop a comprehensive strategy.
Drafting & Reviewing Contracts:
At the heart of any business relationship lies an agreement between two or more parties. A properly drafted agreement can help avoid liability and costly litigation. It is also vital that you have an attorney review any agreement that you are considering entering into so that you fully understand the terms and potential exposure. There are a number of different agreements that a business may need drafted or reviewed.
We can draft or review any type of business contract, giving you the confidence to move forward knowing exactly where you stand legally.
Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution:
Business decisions you make every day can lead to disputes and/or lawsuits with vendors, customers, distributors and partners. Civil litigation, such as breach of contract lawsuits, fraud or negligence claims, and commercial disputes are an unfortunate part of operating a successful business.
If your business becomes involved in a serious dispute, you can rely on our litigation experience to guide you and your business through a potentially difficult situation.
- J.D. - University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law
- B.S. - University of Florida
Bar Admissions & Memberships:
- The Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Texas
I am a commercial litigator with an emphasis on construction and complex tort cases (such as complex product liability cases). As a commercial litigator, I have extensive experience in employment, creditor-related bankruptcy, and technology law. I have actively practiced in every federal and bankruptcy court in the State of Florida, and have appeared in federal or bankruptcy courts in Georgia, Texas, Ohio, New York, and Delaware. I am associated with attorneys who practice family law, probate law, and estate law, so these are well within my skill set as well. I do not handle criminal cases, debtor bankruptcy cases, or traffic tickets.
Areas of Practice
Comprehensive representation in Florida
In Tampa and across the state, I represent clients in cases involving:
- Business Law: I handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact me today.
- Business Litigation: As a business owner, it is likely that you will encounter a dispute with a client or a contractor. I use alternative dispute resolution and litigation to help businesses resolve disputes. With the help of an assertive business litigation attorney, you can secure the future of your company.
When you require an assertive advocate, you can count on my commitment to represent you with the skill and dignity you deserve, whether we achieve success in negotiations or at trial.
Contact a reputable Tampa litigator for skilled representation
At Marlowe Law, I focus on achieving full, fair compensation for Floridians in business law case. Please call my Tampa office at 813-955-8811 or contact me online
to schedule a consultation.
Marlowe Law is A+ accredited with the Better Business Bureau.